Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Ashleigh from Wonderland Warblings, the Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring!
Thank the blogger that nominated them and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions given to them by the blogger that nominated them.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.
Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
1. What advice would you give someone if they were just starting out with their blog?
If you're going to write for anyone then write for yourself and your own enjoyment, don't put a lot of pressure on yourself to create only things that people are going to want to see rather than things you actually want to write or post about. I've recently focussed so much on what other people want to see that I lost motivation to do anything with my blog entirely.
2. If you had one super power, what would it be?
Probably either the ability to read minds of the ability to fly, I've always loved the idea of flying as a child which probably came from my obsession with Peter Pan. The ability to read minds because it's really annoying when you can't tell what someone's thinking when you talk to them about certain things, I just think it'd be really helpful in some situations.
3. What are 3 things you can't live without?
My family, my pets and books.
4. Have you always been interested in writing?
Yes I have, I've always enjoyed writing and at many points in my life have even considered becoming an author or journalist just because I like writing. I used to write diary entries for characters that I made up on the computer or on my old Barbie typewriter.
5. Tell me 5 facts about you that we may not know.
For years I've been having surgery done on my mouth and teeth, I used to want to be a musician, I still love Barbie, Care Bears and My Little Ponies, I'm obsessed with learning about history and I'm a total sucker for vintage make up and music.
6. If you could go on 1 date with anyone in the world, who would it be, and what would you do?
Possibly, Eddie Redmayne. I don't really know why, I think we'd have some pretty interesting conversations to be honest, probably go for a picnic or bowling or something.
7. How old would you think you were if you didn't know how old you were?
Probably 17 because I keep getting told I look like I'm not even 18, I've even had people ask how I've had tattoos when I'm not 18 about a week before my 19th birthday.
8. If you could have any animal as your pet, what would you choose?
A tiger! 100% a tiger! They're so cute, I have a domestic Bengal cat who reminds me of a tiger so they'd just be a bigger version of him.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
It always changed, first thing I remember wanting to be was a pop star, then a writer, then musician, then it was always more behind the scenes stuff so music technician and now I'm hoping to work on costumes for films and/or theatre.
10. If you could give your younger self some advice, what would it be?
Don't get so hung up on the boys you thought you loved, don't spend so much time worrying about whether or not your crush likes you back and just enjoy being young while it lasts before you become and adult and wish you were a kid again.
11. Who/What do you take inspiration from for your blog?
Everything around me really, I take a lot of inspiration from looking at other bloggers posts and how they run their blogs to help me improve mine. A lot of inspiration from vintage things too like makeup and clothes etc etc...
What Hannah Wrote
I Should Read That
My Questions to You:
1. What do you do when you need inspiration?
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you do?
3. What 5 things can you not live without?
4. If you read books do you prefer a kindle or a physical book, why?
5. What inspired you to start your blog?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years time?
7. If you could have any career what would it be?
8. Who inspires you?
9. 3 things we might not know about you.
10. If you had your own business what would it be?
11. If you could one superhero who would it be and why?
Thank you so much Ashleigh for nominating me, I really do appreciate it especially after reading who the award nominations are given to! Thank you for thinking my blog was creative, positive or inspiring, that really means a lot to me especially since I've had major writers block lately!
Love Billi x
Find me on Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin | YouTube