My 2018 Goals!
First of all... Happy New Year! 🎉🎉🎉
I know it's been way too long since I last did a blog post, I say too long because it feels like I haven't blogged since summer when really the last time I blogged was back in October. The end of last year was a very busy time for me with lots of university deadlines and Christmas and basically just life getting in the way. I hope you're all well and had a good Christmas and New Year's Eve, I won't ramble on anymore, let's get into my goals for 2018!
1. I'm hoping to get at least one blog post up a month for you guys, so number 1 is blog regularly.
2. Post more to my blog's Instagram. If anyone can recommend some good photo editors for mobile phones that are free please let me know!
3. To not leave all my uni work until the last minute, for as long as I can remember I've left my work to the last minute causing me to stress about it, this year I want to manage my time better so I'm not stressing before deadlines and I can have more time doing what I want to do most.
4. Read more! Last year I did the GoodReads reading challenge and set myself the target of reading 3 books and ended up reading 10 in total, this year I want to set myself the goal of between 5 and 10 books as I do have a lot less time with uni.
5. Explore more of the area I live in. Since moving to Bournemouth for university I've only really explored a small part of it, I've been to the main area of town and the beach and then obviously the area I live but I want to find more places, for example there's apparently a street full of vintage shops that I'd love to find!
So those are my goals for 2018, do you have any goals yourself? Is there something you've been wanting to do for a while and decided this is the year you're finally going to do it? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Billi x
Find me on Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin | YouTube